Easy Homemade Taco (Mexican Cuisine) Recipe
How to make Taco (Mexican Cuisine) Recipe
- 8 taco peel
- 500 gr mince
- 5 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 onion
- 2 tomatoes
- 1 red pepper
- 1 yellow pepper
- 1 green pepper
- 1 tablespoon hot pepper sauce
- 1 meal spoon tomato paste
- Black Pepper
Taco (Mexican Cuisine ) How-To
- Chop the onion in cubes and put it in the pan with minced meat. Put olive oil on it and leave it over medium heat.
- Mash the tomatoes in a food processor and add to the roasted minced meat. Add the tomato paste and pepper sauce.
- Cook over low heat until it drains. Cut the peppers into cubes and sauté in a separate pan with a little olive oil. Add to minced meat. Season with salt and spices. Cook for a few minutes and remove from the stove. Heat the taco shells in the oven.
- Fill the ground beef mixture and sprinkle with chopped parsley and serve.