Easy Homemade Tomato Ravioli Recipe
How to make Tomato ravioli Recipe
- 1 egg
- 1 cup warm water
- 3 cups flour
For the inner ingredient
- 200 gr minced meat
- 1 small onion
- Black pepper
- Red chili peppers
- Garlic yogurt
- 80 g butter
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
How to make Kayseri ravioli
- First, beat the water, salt and egg in a bowl . When the whisk is complete, start kneading by adding flour.
- If the consistency of the dough is too soft, you can add flour little by little. Cover it and let it rest for 30 minutes.
- Grate the onion you will use for the mortar and add it to the minced meat. Add salt, pepper and black pepper for minced meat. Different spices can be added upon request.
- Open the dough on the floured counter and cut small squares. Fill them with minced mortar, close in the form of a bundle.
- Meanwhile, start boiling by adding water and salt into the pot. Cook the prepared ravioli in boiling water.
- Melt the butter for the top and fry the tomato paste. Transfer the ravioli to the pan and cook for another 10 minutes. Take it to the serving plate. You can add garlic yogurt, mint and sumac on it.
- You can serve your home ravioli with a muffin in the oven, which is a light snack. Bon appetit.
What are the tricks of Kayseri Ravioli?
- When preparing the Ravioli dough, make sure to knead. If the dough remains lumpy, you can continue kneading.
- Before filling the inner mortar, the dough should be covered with a damp cloth and rest for about 30 minutes.
- It is also important that the minced mortar is not watery. For this reason, after preparing the mortar, you can leave it to rest in the refrigerator.
- When you start to open the ravioli dough, you need to be fast. To prevent the dough from drying out, it should be closed without waiting after the mortar is filled.
- You can add chicken or broth into the boiling water to increase its flavor. How long does the ravioli cook? While the ready-made ravioli are cooked for an average of 10 minutes, the homemade ravioli are cooked in 12-15 minutes.
How Many Calories Is 1 Portion Kayseri Ravioli?
- in a 100 gram serving Kayseri ravioli is about 170 calories. The nutritional values of the ravioli, which are presented in different varieties, are also high.
- You can also try the oven-made ravioli recipe in Adana to reduce the calorie value. Or the dough for Adana style. you can browse the recipes of the business, easily prepare the most practical dishes. Do not forget to share the recipes you like with your loved ones.