Easy Homemade Tomato soup 2 Recipe
How to make Tomato soup 2 Recipe
- 8 tomatoes
- 2 cups hot water
- Olive oil
- Black pepper
For over tomato soup
- Mozzarella cheese
How to make tomato soup
- First grate the tomatoes and put them in a large pot. Add hot water and olive oil on it.
Sweeten with salt and spices and boil. Cook on low heat for another 15 minutes. Garnish with the sliced mozarella cheese and basil finely chopped. You can serve tomato soup with eggplant kebab served as a main course. Enjoy your meal in advance.
What are the Tricks of Tomato Soup?
- Be sure to use hot water to keep the consistency of the soup. Use the stove with a low heat during cooking.
- If you think your soup is too salty, chop one eggplant in it.
- You can also use grated cheddar cheese instead of mozzarella while serving tomato soup.
- You can add chicken broth during boiling to increase the aroma of the soup.
How Many Calories Is 1 Portion Tomato Soup?
A bowl of soup prepared with standard ingredients is about 60 calories. You can add the tomato soup that strengthens the immune system to the diet lists.
You can also try the delicious roasted tomato soup version. you can enrich your table.