Easy Homemade Walnut and chocolate balls Recipe
How to make Walnut and chocolate balls Recipe
- 30 puffer biscuits
- 2 ~ 3 tablespoons cocoa
- 1 bowl of small ground walnuts
- 4 tablespoons milk
- 60 gr butter
- 1 tea glass powdered sugar
- 1 pack vanilla
- 250 gr milk chocolate
Walnut and chocolate balls How To Make
- Break the biscuits into small pieces. Add ground walnuts, cocoa, milk, butter, powdered sugar and vanilla and knead.
- Turn into small walnut-sized balls. Leave in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour. Melt the chocolate in a double boiler.
- Cover the balls you take out of the fridge with chocolate and freeze them by putting them back in the fridge. Sprinkle with powdered sugar before serving. You can also use homemade chocolate sauce instead of melted chocolate. Enjoy your appetite now. .
- If you are going to melt the chocolate, set the stove on low heat. While the chocolates are melting, you can mix them with a wooden spoon.
- For the biscuit balls you prepare to be crispy, don’t forget to keep them in the refrigerator.
- If you wish, you can decorate the outside with pistachio and coconut instead of powdered sugar. < / ul>
How Many Calories Are 1 Portion Walnut and Chocolate Balls?
One serving of walnut and chocolate balls is about 290 calories. Although it has a high carbohydrate value, you can consume this recipe in a measured way in the diet lists. You can also try the chocolate cookie recipe, which you can prepare with your own hands for special occasions.