Easy Homemade WALNUT CHICKEN Recipe
How to make WALNUT CHICKEN Recipe
- 4 chicken legs (If you want, you can also have chicken breast)
- 1 medium onion
- 2 teaspoons adj. />
- 4 cups of water
- 3 cups of walnut inside
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 cup of oil
- 1 cup of water
- 5 meals spoon of corn flour
- Heat oil in a deep saucepan. Add onion and fry. Add the chicken meat that you have washed and strained. Add 1 teaspoon of hot peppers and start roasting. When it is roasted for 10 minutes, add 4 glasses of hot water. Close the lid of the pan, cook until the chicken meat is soft.
- Prepare the abystare when cooking chicken meat. Transfer the water to a small pot. When it boils, add the corn flour. Cook over medium heat for 15 minutes, stirring constantly. Take it from the stove and let it cool. Add the garlic and the remaining 1 teaspoon of hot peppers and continue to shoot. As a result of this process, all of them will become a ball.
- Add the remaining abysta to your new mortar and start the robot. All of them will stick together and begin to become a ball. Add 3 scoops of the water of the chickens you cooked before to the mortar you prepared and start the robot. On the other hand, add the chicken meat to the serving dish. Pour the boza sauce in the robot over the chicken meat, mix well and serve.