Easy Homemade Warm Quinoa Salad With Anchovies Recipe
How to make Warm quinoa salad with anchovies Recipe
- 1/2 kg anchovy
- 1/2 cup white quinoa
- 8 semi-dried tomatoes (Cube cut)
- 2 sprigs spring onion
How to make a warm quinoa salad with anchovy
- Boil the quinoa in salt water and strain. Meanwhile, salt the anchovy and mix it with a little oil and bake at 230 degrees for 10 minutes.
- Mix quinoa with dried tomatoes, mint, spring onion, parsley, lemon juice, salt and olive oil before it cools. sprinkle with capers. Serve warmly without waiting. Bon appetit.
What are the Tricks of Anchovy Warm Quinoa Salad?
- Clear the bones of anchovies before the recipe goes down.
- After cooking, place the anchovies on a paper towel. In this way, you can ensure that the excess oil is filtered.
- Add the oil of the salad and the tomatoes when you serve. Otherwise it will release salad juice.
How Many Calories Is 1 Portion Anchovy Warm Quinoa Salad?
- A portion of anchovy warm quinoa salad, it is about 80 calories. If you wish, you can alternatively try the purslane quinoa salad recipe.