Easy Homemade Warm Spinach Salad With Quinoa Recipe
How to make Warm spinach salad with quinoa Recipe
- 100 g red quinoa
- 500 g spinach
- 200 g mushroom
- 4-5 sprigs of fresh mint
- 4-5 sprigs of dill
- 3 red cherry tomatoes
- 3 yellow cherry tomatoes
For quinoa warm spinach salad dressing
- 1/2 lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons pomegranate syrup
- 1/2 tea glass olive oil
- Black Pepper
- 2 tablespoons of grated parmesan cheese
How to make warm spinach salad with quinoa
Enjoy the warm spinach salad with quinoa.
- Put the quinoa in a small pot. Add enough water to fill it with 1 finger and boil until soft. Take it from the stove and strain it and let it warm.
- In a separate pan, sauté the mushrooms and the finely chopped spinach in a tablespoon of olive oil, without extinguishing the spinach leaves. Finely chop the greens and chop the tomatoes. Blend all the ingredients you prepared for the salad in a bowl and put them in the serving bowl.
- Beat all the ingredients necessary for the sauce in the bowl and roll over the salad. Serve the warm spinach salad with quinoa with grated parmesan cheese and serve warmly. and plays a big role in protecting the health of the skin with vitamins C and E while preserving bone health.The whole-grain and pomegranate-sour salad recipe that you will enjoy.