Easy Homemade Wheat Salad Recipe
How to make Wheat salad Recipe
- 500 grams of boiled wheat
- 1 tea glass of olive oil
- 1 bunch of spring onions
- 2 pointed peppers
- How to make a wheat salad
- 2 teaspoons of vinegar
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
- Wash the wheat with plenty of water, strain it and put it into the pot. Add more than twice the amount of water. Boil it in a thick consistency.
- Clean the fresh onions and chop very finely. Clean the beans and chop them into dice.
- For the sauce; Mix vinegar, lemon juice and salt in a bowl.
- Mix wheat, onions and peppers in a deep bowl. Add the sauce and mix.
- You can serve the wheat salad with salmon meatballs. Enjoy your meal. Soak.
- Add salt to the water while boiling. You can use the water you boiled for making soup later. How Many Calories Is 1 Portion Wheat Salad? One serving of wheat salad is about 60 calories. As it is rich in fiber, it is among the recipes you can add to the diet lists. You can also try the recipe for wheat soup.
Are you looking for delicious diet foods with rich nutritional values? Check out the delicious quinoa fruit salad recipe that speeds up metabolism and relaxes digestion.