Easy Homemade WINTER IN POTATOUS WINTER Recipe
How to make WINTER IN POTATOUS WINTER Recipe
- 4-5 medium potatoes
- 2 teaspoons ground dry sage
- 1 teaspoon red pulp pepper
- 4-5 tablespoons olive oil
- 5-6 large eggs (if the egg is small, the number may increase)
- Half a glass of milk
- 1 tablespoon of labne cheese
- 3 tablespoon grated old cheddar cheese
- 2-3 tablespoons finely chopped leek
- 4-5 slices strip cut bacon
- 4 tablespoons finely chopped spinach
- 1 tablespoon of sunflower seeds
- Peel and wash the potatoes, slice them into thin rings and put into a deep bowl. Add sage, red pepper and olive oil and mix well. (All potatoes must be greased) Lay greaseproof paper on the base of a 20 cm diameter cuffed mold. Place the potato slices on the perimeter and base of the mold. Bake the potatoes in a preheated 180 degree oven for 10 minutes and remove them from the oven.
- In another bowl, beat the eggs, milk, labne cheese and a pinch of salt with a whisk. Add the leek, spinach, sunflower seeds and bacon and mix. Transfer the pre-cooking potatoes to the mold and reduce the oven temperature to 160 degrees and cook for 20-25 minutes. Add grated cheddar cheese 5 minutes before taking it out of the oven. At the end of the time, take it out of the oven and slice it after the first temperature has passed.